This season we will be accepting team registration fees for our Division One Travel/Tournament Teams. The team fee is $ 1,450.00 and you can register up to 12 players for this amount. If you would like to add additional players, the fee is $ 140.00 per player.
For this fee, your team will receive:
- 16 game regular season (2 games per week starting May 2nd, 14U & 18U teams will play doubleheaders twice weekly starting the week of June 8th)
- Free registration to the Clinton-Macomb Classic In-League Tournament
- Single elimination playoffs in July
- Access to practice fields one month prior to the beginning of your season
- 3 - 90 minutes batting cage times
- Admission for each player to our end of the season banquet (Coaches and parents must pay separately)
If you would like to participate in Division One and take advantage of the team fee, please click on this link https://siplay-website-content-user.s3.amazonaws.com/Portal/2603/Content/Documents/2020 Team Protection Form.xlsx to access the team registration form and the payment information. The completed form and payment need to be received by February 29th (March 31st for 14U & 18U). Your players will need to register individually by clicking on the registration banner on the league homepage. They will need to list your team name under the comments section and indicate "Pay by Check" for the payment option.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your corresponding age Division Chairperson. You can access their information from our Contacts page.